Author Topic: Sessions investigating Obama - Hezbollah Connections  (Read 114 times)

Steven

• View Profile
Sessions investigating Obama - Hezbollah Connections
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:44:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement

Solon

• View Profile
    Re: Sessions investigating Obama - Hezbollah Connections
    « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:34:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • As Solon would say "We must believe the allegations"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attorney-generals-team-review-obama-era-hezbollah-probes-140112318--politics.html

You don't claim to speak for me Steven, and I won't claim you believe everything written in Breitbart, The DAily Stormer, and RT.
    On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
    ...H. L. Mencken

Steven

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 08:35:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • I wasn't speaking for you - just borrowing your concept.

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:14:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Setting aside your mischaracterization of my position, the issue is a serious one. Since it came from Politico originally, it can be taken seriously, unlike reports from your favorite source of fake news, Breitbart.

If the Obama administration did as the article alleges, it deserves exposure and condemnation. It's not a connection so much as turning a blind eye to criminal activity by a foreign enemy. There is no justification for it under any circumstances and I find the stated rationale weak at best. At least we can feel assured a team of prosecutors will get to the bottom of it. 
    On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
    ...H. L. Mencken

Steven

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • We agree on this one.

Blue Fish

• Administrator
      • View Profile
      • bwyatt.com
    « Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 10:42:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • I'm sorta like this by 90 percent of the stuff on Trump. Is this really worth the time, money, and resources?
    It's a happy enchilada... (John Prine)

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 04:18:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Exposure has been the disinfectant that helped prevent this kind of behavior in the past. Just because we are flooded with corrupt behavior and poor policy decisions is no reason to acquiesce. Democracy dies in darkness is not just a slogan. If the American people lack the stamina to follow the revelations and vote accordingly they will be the generation of weak-minded fools who allowed the American Dream to die on their watch. 
    ...H. L. Mencken