Author Topic: What Happened To Russian Collusion?  (Read 48 times)

Steven

• View Profile
What Happened To Russian Collusion?
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:45:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement
    I thought this was a gigantic story that would never go away. Solon used to have dozens of posts everyday exposing Trump. And now nothing? What happened - did the truth finally come out? Could someone give me an update please?

Common Sense

• View Profile
    Re: What Happened To Russian Collusion?
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well, I think we're waiting to see. Robert Muller is still conducting a monumental case involving the President of the United States. Its not something thats quick. So the nation, and the world are in a "wait and see" situation.

Seems like more things other than Russian are coming to like and more indictments and charges are probably coming are the overweight, orange toddler.

"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Steven

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:26:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • I'm also expecting Trump to go after Hillary and other some democrats. Trump is no dummy. Don't underestimate him. We can all sit here and call them names and insult them all day long - but these people did not get where they are by being stupid. They know more about these issues than you and I can pretend to know. The best way to have a solution to a problem is to be the one who created it.

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:35:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Oh, I know. And I believe he can find ways to skirt any kind of justice has he committed any crime.
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 11:30:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • I thought this was a gigantic story that would never go away. Solon used to have dozens of posts everyday exposing Trump. And now nothing? What happened - did the truth finally come out? Could someone give me an update please?

To answer your question Steven:

1. I posted last week on the subject pointing out the misperceptions created by the media on the topic and that Papadopoulos was the source of the information that led to the initial FBI investigation. He told an Australian diplomat about the Russian possession of Hillary's hacked emails long before they surfaced in public.

2. The Mueller investigation is not leaking, so we aren't getting any tidbits from them. Plus a national security investigation often takes years, not weeks or months, so the details will be slow to emerge. In other words, this is a slow developing burn.

3. There is so much other stuff going on that I have not been posting a fraction of what I could on the subject. Re: Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

4. Recently, last night, for example, the information that is coming from investigative reporters focuses on the president's obstruction of the Russian investigation. They are all over the potential obstruction of justice charges that could be leveled against the president. I just listened to a special Lawfare podcast that addresses last night's info. The debate between lawyers over whether a sitting president can be charged with obstruction of justice repeatedly surfaces every time more news emerges that the president has done just that.
    See...
    Obstruction Inquiry Shows Trumpís Struggle to Keep Grip on Russia Investigation
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/trump-sessions-russia-mcgahn.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

5. Yes, there was collusion. Is there a crime of conspiracy? We await the findings of the Mueller investigation to tell us definitively.
    On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
    ...H. L. Mencken