Main Boards > General Discussion

The new forum has crashed

(1/3) > >>

Blue Fish:
Got up this morning and I was getting all kinds of alerts from the server that there was a corrupted database. The new forum turned out to be the culprit. Folks, it's a mess. Looks like an overturned turkey truck on 220 at Draper's Florist. Not sure if I'm going to be able to mend it back. What's more, I have no idea what happened.

jonas_24112:
so, i'm guessing we back up to Nov. 27th.  Sorry it happened Bill....but thank you for putting up with the headaches so we can cause each other additional headaches. 

Blue Fish:
I'm working on it. It's like unwinding a train wreck. I don't want to import the data for fear of doing to this one whatever happened to that one.

Skinsguy:
Oh wow! Well, have to say, I really like this one better.

Blue Fish:

--- Quote from: Skinsguy on December 11, 2017, 04:35:52 PM ---Oh wow! Well, have to say, I really like this one better.

--- End quote ---

I skinned it for the season skinsguy! lol

I'm not happy about losing the posts for the past 2 weeks, but right now it would appear that's what's going to happen. I'm still running diagnostics and repair routines but not making much headway. I should be totally honest here... there is nothing about this that can't be fixed, it's just the time involved to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version