Author Topic: Sick News Of The Day - Charlie Sheen Not Winning  (Read 44 times)

Steven

• View Profile
Sick News Of The Day - Charlie Sheen Not Winning
« on: November 09, 2017, 08:04:07 AM »
From The National Enquirer

Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping actor Corey Haim in 1986 when Haim was 13 years old.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/charlie-sheen-corey-haim-rape-claims/

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sick News Of The Day - Charlie Sheen Not Winning
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:50:20 AM »
From The National Enquirer

Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping actor Corey Haim in 1986 when Haim was 13 years old.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/charlie-sheen-corey-haim-rape-claims/

I would just about bet you that sexual acts like this are as commonplace in Hollywood as is giving your wife a quick kiss on the lips as you're walking out the door to go to work. I don't even begin to fathom just how much of a "free for all" Hollywood truly is, sexually. I mean, think about it. All of these allegations coming out in the media - accusing actors that you would have never thought would conduct themselves in such acts, tells me that the Hollywood fame culture is marred in things we wouldn't even begin to comprehend as being real. That isn't to say every single Hollywood star indulges in the taboo that rules Hollywood, but I would bet you quite a few of the most powerful and richest in that culture have some very deep, very dark secrets that would probably blow our minds if those things ever got out in the media, or we happened to witness it first hand. And, this is going to be completely my opinion, not trying to be offensive or anything, but Hollywood is so powerful with persuasion, that it has a very heavy hand in shaping the culture in America. By shaping the culture in America, it has the power to form opinions in a lot of people's minds. Hollywood is the main driving force behind pushing the homosexual lifestyle out to as many eyes as possible. And it usually a very simple tool of rinse and repeat until you've seen it so much in everything, that it's considered normal and those who think it isn't are fascist, phobic and bigoted. There was a time not too long ago where homosexuality and transgenderism was considered a mental illness among the majority - regardless of religious or nonreligious background. Now, Hollywood has done such a great job in brainwashing the masses, that people have the reverse idea. That religion is a mental illness, abortion shouldn't be a problem because the "thing" inside the womb isn't a living human until it's outside of the womb, and homosexuality is God-given and created, and people can have multiple genders. And people call that progress? Where are we progressing to? It isn't the all-loving, all-inclusive world that people mistakenly think will turn America into a Utopia. It's progress toward a country heading toward its demise. And it shows just how scary it is that the masses are gullible enough to fall for it.   
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Steven

• View Profile
Re: Sick News Of The Day - Charlie Sheen Not Winning
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:36:12 PM »
I agree. Moral values do not exist in Hollywood and I wonder if they ever did.