Author Topic: Devilish Indulgence(A Food Topic)  (Read 95 times)

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
Devilish Indulgence(A Food Topic)
« on: November 03, 2017, 03:32:11 PM »
Figured we needed a fun thread! Feel free to also share your recipes in this thread as well.

What are my favorite foods when I want to pig out? Pizza is the number one! Followed by Chicken Wings, and finally Lasagna. We have a place down here called Mac's Speed Shop. One of the best places for chicken wings! They smoke the wings and give you a bunch of choices for sauce. Pizza? Well, I have a bunch of places that I will get a pie from. Home Slice, Elizabeth's, Mario's, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Najar's, and Papa John's. Lasagna? Homemade! My wife and her mom make aweseom Lasagnas! My mother-in-law makes the best meatballs in the country!

Now I'm hungry! This thread is brought to you buy this strict diet that skinsguy is currently on!
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Common Sense

• View Profile
Re: Devilish Indulgence(A Food Topic)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 05:15:43 PM »
As a professional Personal Trainer (PT) I can tell you one of 2 guarantees:

1. Diets are temporary. Real results require lifestyle changes
2. I am now hungry thinking about this topic!

And the Najjars chicken quesadilla (they bake in the pizza oven!) I had Friday when I got into town.

My favorite pig out items:

- chicken wings rubbed and baked then tossed in a homemade Carolina sauce.
- my mama's "Money Pasta" (it was featured as a winning dish in the Martinsville Bulletin about 7 years ago.
- chunky peanut butter
- thin crust pizza with whole cut rounds of fresh mozzarella, fresh garlic, basil, and roasted red tomatoes.

- anndddddd the best.... GREAT BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF!!!

"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

jonas_24112

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:36:34 AM »
A slice of Cheesecake Factory's Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake.  Takes me two sittings to eat it.  At $8 a slice, you can guarantee I only get it 1-2 times per year.  But man is it awesome!!

Skinsguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
As a professional Personal Trainer (PT) I can tell you one of 2 guarantees:

2. I am now hungry thinking about this topic!

And the Najjars chicken quesadilla (they bake in the pizza oven!) I had Friday when I got into town.

My favorite pig out items:

- chicken wings rubbed and baked then tossed in a homemade Carolina sauce.
- my mama's "Money Pasta" (it was featured as a winning dish in the Martinsville Bulletin about 7 years ago.
- chunky peanut butter
- thin crust pizza with whole cut rounds of fresh mozzarella, fresh garlic, basil, and roasted red tomatoes.

- anndddddd the best.... GREAT BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF!!!

- I wanted to address this by clarifying my comment. I know I said I'm on a diet, but I'm really NOT only a diet. I'm on a fitness program (unofficially) with my wife. Check it out: http://healthyweightlossworks.com/. I actually had lost 30 pounds prior to her going on this program. I was about 55 pounds overweight at one point. I'm now 8 pounds away from my healthy goal weight. My wife is about half way to her goal, but she has done an amazing job by losing over 38 inches off of her body. She's going through this 12 week program twice. By the end of the second term, she'll be smaller than what she was when I first met her! And while she has always been gorgeous, when I first met her, I thought she smokin' hot! So, I'm looking forward to that! We're going to buy a whole new wardrobe when we've reached our goals, lol!

No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 01:08:57 PM »
Thats awesome to hear- Sounds like you got yourself quite the winner right there!

But still....my favorites are those that I listed until I bag a deer and make some awesome deer chili!
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
Thats awesome to hear- Sounds like you got yourself quite the winner right there!

But still....my favorites are those that I listed until I bag a deer and make some awesome deer chili!

Deer chili and deer sausage! Mmmmm.....