Author Topic: Democrats Latest TV AD Promotes Racists Sterotypes  (Read 55 times)

Steven

• View Profile
Democrats Latest TV AD Promotes Racists Sterotypes
« on: October 31, 2017, 08:23:43 AM »
Why is this garbage accepted by democrats? Would you be upset if the republicans ran and ad with black men and muslims hunting down white women and their children? This is pathetic.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/wow-democrats-latest-tv-ad-republicans-run-children-pickup-truck-confederate-flag-video/

Common Sense

• View Profile
Re: Democrats Latest TV AD Promotes Racists Sterotypes
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:05:29 AM »
Well, nice try. And its not on any actually TV stations that arent youtube.

That's not a Ralph Northam or a "Democratic Party of Virginia" commercial!
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:21:27 AM »
Who does it support? If a republican supporter did this everyone would be screaming to high heaven. But since it supports a democrat - it's acceptable. You did not speak against the ad.

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »
Because its not by Ralph Northam or the DPVA or any real candidate and it doesn't run on TV. Sooooo.......who cares??? Its irrelevant.
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 11:59:10 AM »
So that ad wasn't offensive to you? 

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »
It bears no relevance to anything. Zzzzzz..........

Solon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 02:18:04 PM »
This reminds me. A few years ago I regularly saw a truck, a beat up older model to be sure, driving around Martinsville with a large Confederate flag flying out of the back similar to the one in the video. I wonder whatever happened to that guy? Does anyone else remember him?

Anyway, the Russians uploaded over 1000 videos to YouTube to create division in the US in 2016 and they are still at it. Is this one of those?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:21:46 PM by Solon »
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 02:20:34 PM »
This reminds me. A few years ago I regularly saw a truck, a beat up older model to be sure, driving around Martinsville with a large Confederate flag flying out of the back similar to the one in the video. I wonder whatever happened to that guy? Does anyone else remember him?

I remember something similar to that. The one I remember had a set bull horns on the front. It was a younger dude driving the truck. The kind with the tan neck! :D
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Solon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »

I remember something similar to that. The one I remember had a set bull horns on the front. It was a younger dude driving the truck. The kind with the tan neck! :D

That's the one!   ::)
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
I remember that guy also! Solon - you win the prize! I didn't think about the Russians!