Main Boards > Music, Photography, Books and Art

Doug & Telisha Williams

(1/3) > >>

Blue Fish:
Interview with them by phone today. They play at the Rives on Friday.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PGBzGfhnLY

Skinsguy:
I used to work with Telisha years ago. She's a sweetheart and such a good person! I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting her husband. I am so glad they are getting recognized in the music biz. Their music is on iTunes.

Common Sense:
Telisha worked with my mom for a few years. Been friends with both of them for a few years.

Both are great musicians and overall great people!

Their song "Massey's Run' on their first album is my favorite. Bout racing at Martinsville Speedway in the Wood Brothers car. Thanks for bringing into the fold of local media, Bill. Makes us locals proud!

Steven:
I've known Telisha's dad for years - Billy is one of the good guys. I've talked to Telisha on several occasions - all I can say is she is a sweet down to earth young lady and I wish her and Doug the best.

Skinsguy:

--- Quote from: Steven on October 11, 2017, 12:47:54 PM ---I've known Telisha's dad for years - Billy is one of the good guys. I've talked to Telisha on several occasions - all I can say is she is a sweet down to earth young lady and I wish her and Doug the best.

--- End quote ---

You know, in a way, this might be good for Martinsville if they truly hit it big time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version