Author Topic: Lyft Coming to Martinsville  (Read 538 times)

LpMv2407

• View Profile

superman

• View Profile
Re: Lyft Coming to Martinsville
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:21:29 PM »
Article did not say Lyft was coming to Martinsville, just that they were adding states. Gotta have drivers and people who can and are willing to pay for the service.

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:23:42 PM »
The new Lyft cars! (Sorry, I had to do it!  :P)

No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 04:32:35 PM »
Article did not say Lyft was coming to Martinsville, just that they were adding states. Gotta have drivers and people who can and are willing to pay for the service.
[/quote

i,d believe somebody who lives here before i would believe somebody who used to live here and wants to move back so bad he cant stay away from the local forum.you do not know anything from around here any more than anybody else here does you putz.
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

LpMv2407

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 08:07:35 AM »
quote from axton to Martinsville is $9-$17. Race weekend = bank. It's already in place.  It may not be as quick as a metro location but it's something.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 08:09:19 AM by LpMv2407 »

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 07:38:25 PM »
Its a great start, LpMv2407. I hope it gets used and builds.

Also, in reference to the "Metro" as in WMATA metro in the Washington, D.C. area....theres no metro stop all the way out in Prince William County  ;)
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32