Author Topic: monday,s ecilpsce  (Read 566 times)

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
monday,s ecilpsce
« on: August 19, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »
who,s watching and where?
w.cnn.com/2017/08/18/weather/eclipse-when-is-what-should-i-know-guide-trnd/index.htm
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
Re: monday,s ecilpsce
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 03:13:08 PM »
albert einstein

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 08:19:44 PM »
Common Sense told me this is the day when the aliens are going to show up. I hope they are not from southern space. The last thing we need now is a bunch of redneck martians wanting to take over. I will be watching in Martinsville.  Live long and prosper.

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
i just hope they do not at how low we seem on the intellegence level.
albert einstein

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 06:45:54 PM »
Common Sense told me this is the day when the aliens are going to show up. I hope they are not from southern space. The last thing we need now is a bunch of redneck martians wanting to take over. I will be watching in Martinsville.  Live long and prosper.

Well, according to family from South Carolina thats the most direct route. I'm hoping Trump reached out to Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum from Independance Day. And while we're at it I think a good hero could be Randy Quaid, if he stays true to character and is willing to drive a fighter jet into the lazer beams they may have with them. Also, whomever that was who played the crazy scientist who was at Area 51 could be of good use as he has worked with these aliens in the past.

I think another vital leader would be Sir Patrick Stewart. He lead the guys in Star Trek and was Professor X in X-Men. His knowledge, and experience, could prove vital.

I'm not wasting time with these eclipse glasses. I'm taking my rifles, ammo and food to the cellar.
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:26:20 PM »
I'm already in the cellar. Wouldn't be bad if the aliens were dumber than us?

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 07:31:16 AM »
Bank of America Mural shows Donald Trump - a total eclipse - a pyramid etc. etc.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/

All we need now is a Beatles album played backwards.

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 03:20:19 PM »
Hey...hey now... President Obama never gave US an eclipse!
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Steven

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »
I know! What makes Donald Trump think he so great that he can block out the sun?

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 05:58:38 PM »
His bronzed tan makes his orange complexion outshine that giant star.

I did like how he starred straight into the sun. None of those ecplise sunglasses. He just looked blindeyed into the sun.

Eyesight be damned for such a rebel!

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »
It was exciting to see. Of course, some of my co-workers actually went to SC and saw the eclipse in its totality, but it was still interesting to see here in Greensboro. Some places were getting rain so we were lucky that it wasn't rainy at work. It was cloudy, but the sun did poke few enough to see the eclipse.
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 06:12:43 PM »
mother nature showed us who runs things this week.showed us a spectaculiar light show monday,then showed us absolute destruction in the form of a hurricane.
albert einstein