Author Topic: ric flair,in a medical induced coma,facing serious medical issues  (Read 283 times)

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2017/08/14/ric-flair-nature-boy-wrestling-legend-faces-tough-medical-issues/564160001/
espn is reporting the greatest wrestler of our time is in a medically induced coma  awaiting a heart operation.he is 68 years old,and he has used steroids in the past. hope his heart can survive the operation and recovery.
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

Common Sense

• View Profile
Re: ric flair,in a medical induced coma,facing serious medical issues
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »
To be the man, you gotta beat the man! Whooooo!!!

He was the first icon on the mic and the ring. He set the standard for how professional wrestling has heels and faces. I hope he makes it! And his daughter is a current WWE champion.
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »
To be the man, you gotta beat the man! Whooooo!!!

He was the first icon on the mic and the ring. He set the standard for how professional wrestling has heels and faces. I hope he makes it! And his daughter is a current WWE champion.

flair has forgotten more about being a wrestling icon than hogan can ever know.he could run for senator in north carolina and could easily win if he wanted too.
albert einstein

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 08:37:45 PM »
I'm with you on that one! Hulk Hogan is a joke. He was a part of the fad that grew wrestling amongst the generation, and he was great with his heel turn into the NWO. But he just faked. Never had anything else to contribute. Aside from a stupid reality tv show "Hogan Knows Best".

Ric Flair wrote the book on how to be an icon in wrestling; and how to build your own brand.
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Riggins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 06:16:28 AM »
As a wrestler and worker in the ring,he was one of the best in his prime.As a person,well,I'll keep my comments to myself for respect since he is in the hospital.I hope he recovers and will keep him in my prayers.

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 06:57:48 PM »
As a wrestler and worker in the ring,he was one of the best in his prime.As a person,well,I'll keep my comments to myself for respect since he is in the hospital.I hope he recovers and will keep him in my prayers.
i agree with you jrlly,great guy in the ring,a big ass outside the ring,to his family that could not spend his money fast enough,but man, could he draw a crowd,walk the walk and do the talk unlike any other wrestler until stone cold steve austin came along.nature boy made wrestling what it was until ustin came along.ther were a lot of imitations,but nobody put it on the map and teach it like  flair could and did.

albert einstein

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »
You are right on!

And Stone Cold Steve Austin was and is my favorite of all time. And thats the bottom line!

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 05:51:27 PM »
flair has survived and is getting better during his recovery from his his near death,which he blames on alcohol,which he says is a tesult of he claims is a  his main vice,despite his living through a plane crash in which he nearly died and crippled him and which did alter the life until he died of the great johnny valentine until he died and johnny weaver too.and flairs divorces and legendary womanizing and the loss of his adopted father several years ago and his sons david and reid to drug overdoses in recent years,
albert einstein