Author Topic: NFL 2017 Season  (Read 5307 times)

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
Re: NFL 2017 Season
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2017, 05:05:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement
    Jonathan Allen out a month for the skins.swezringer needs to quit being a hothead.
    "the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
    albert einstein

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
      • View Profile
      • Sleep Apnea: The Struggle To Sleep
    « Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 11:39:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jonathan Allen out a month for the skins.swezringer needs to quit being a hothead.

Doh! Injuries are killing this team!

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
    « Reply #107 on: October 25, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Flat out ignorant to let garcon leave!Pryor is a huge waste!
    "the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
    albert einstein

Skinsguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #108 on: October 26, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Flat out ignorant to let garcon leave!Pryor is a huge waste!

Pryor is trash. I was hopeful that he'd workout and at least be half as efficient as what Garcon or Jackson was. He isn't even a quarter of the receiver those guys were. Pryor will be out after this year and hopefully we either draft another high round receiver or we're able to snag a good one in free agency.

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #109 on: November 09, 2017, 05:42:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • As of today the Cowboys have lost Ezekiel Elliot for 6 games. His suspension has gone into effect.
    On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
    ...H. L. Mencken

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #110 on: November 10, 2017, 07:46:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • As of today the Cowboys have lost Ezekiel Elliot for 6 games. His suspension has gone into effect.

Finally!
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #111 on: November 10, 2017, 09:58:54 AM »
  • Publish

Which means the Redskins will be playing the Cowboys in three weeks without having Elliot in the backfield. He has killed us the last three times!

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #112 on: November 11, 2017, 09:56:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • I have Kirk Cousins in my Draft Kings matchup this weekend. I need him to show up and play BIG TIME!
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #113 on: November 13, 2017, 09:07:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • I have Kirk Cousins in my Draft Kings matchup this weekend. I need him to show up and play BIG TIME!

Hah, sorry about that! He played So-So, definitely not big!

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #114 on: December 25, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yay Seattle. Old loyalties never fade. If the Skins are out of the playoffs then I am rooting for Dallas to get the boot too. Thanks, Santa.

On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
    ...H. L. Mencken

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #115 on: December 26, 2017, 06:30:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • And the Seahawks did that without the Legion of Boom. Their big hitters and the defensive captain were out injured. A healthy Seattle squad could be a tough out in the playoffs!

superman

• View Profile
    « Reply #116 on: December 31, 2017, 09:53:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • NFL Playoffs are now set.

Next Saturday...

Tennessee at Kansas City

Atlanta at LA Rams

Next Sunday

Buffalo at Jacksonville

Carolina at New Orleans

AFC Byes

New England and Pittsburgh

NFC Byes

Philadelphia and Minnesota

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #117 on: January 01, 2018, 11:05:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Brady dynasty will be taking a break from the Super Bowl picture this season.

The NFC East really sucked a big one this year! The Skins per usual were lagging through the season but the Giants take the cake for the most unorganizing dumpter fire of the league!

My gut instinct is the Steelers beating the Vikings in a title game that has a slow star, and a fast 2nd half. The defense of the Vikes is able to slow down other squads and boring, but efficient play by their offense keeps them winning. Big Ben with hell of a air and ground attack.

Solon

• View Profile
    « Reply #118 on: January 01, 2018, 12:28:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am still miffed that the Steelers lost to New England. The receiver wasn't touched by NE until the ball was in the end zone. So what if his knee was at the 3! They will take care of business in the AFC Championship game.
    ...H. L. Mencken

Skinsguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #119 on: January 02, 2018, 12:18:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sense Wentz went down, I don't the Eagles get to the NFC Championship game. I don't know if they played Foles in the last game of the season, but scoring 0 points will lose you the game 10 times out of 10.

I think Minnesota is definitely a lock for the championship game, but I think they'll be facing the Saints. Would love for the hometown Panthers to get back to the Super Bowl, but they didn't look good at all against the Falcons, and nearly lost against Tampa Bay the week before. I think they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

On the other side, I'd love to see Jacksonville make it to the Super Bowl. Nobody thinks Blake Bortles is any good, yet, he's gotten them into the playoffs and the Jaguars have played very well overall this year. Realistically, I think you'll see the Steelers in the Super Bowl. If Minnesota makes it to the Super Bowl, it will be a home game for them.