Author Topic: NFL 2017 Season  (Read 3252 times)

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
Re: NFL 2017 Season
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2017, 05:05:44 PM »
Jonathan Allen out a month for the skins.swezringer needs to quit being a hothead.
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 11:39:34 AM »
Jonathan Allen out a month for the skins.swezringer needs to quit being a hothead.

Doh! Injuries are killing this team!
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
Flat out ignorant to let garcon leave!Pryor is a huge waste!
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

Skinsguy

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
Flat out ignorant to let garcon leave!Pryor is a huge waste!

Pryor is trash. I was hopeful that he'd workout and at least be half as efficient as what Garcon or Jackson was. He isn't even a quarter of the receiver those guys were. Pryor will be out after this year and hopefully we either draft another high round receiver or we're able to snag a good one in free agency.
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Solon

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2017, 05:42:01 PM »
As of today the Cowboys have lost Ezekiel Elliot for 6 games. His suspension has gone into effect.
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2017, 07:46:27 AM »
As of today the Cowboys have lost Ezekiel Elliot for 6 games. His suspension has gone into effect.

Finally!
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2017, 09:58:54 AM »

Which means the Redskins will be playing the Cowboys in three weeks without having Elliot in the backfield. He has killed us the last three times!

Common Sense

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2017, 09:56:43 AM »
I have Kirk Cousins in my Draft Kings matchup this weekend. I need him to show up and play BIG TIME!
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2017, 09:07:03 AM »
I have Kirk Cousins in my Draft Kings matchup this weekend. I need him to show up and play BIG TIME!

Hah, sorry about that! He played So-So, definitely not big!