Author Topic: 2017 College Football Season  (Read 4854 times)

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
    • Sleep Apnea: The Struggle To Sleep
Re: 2017 College Football Season
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement
    I think Saban would've eventually been successful in the NFL. He went 9-7 in his first year and then was horrible in that second year (6-10). But, I think in time, he would've proven to have been a good NFL coach. I think if he ever decides to try the NFL again, he'll have suitors ready. Of course, he's worth about $6.9M and getting ready to make $65M, so why would he ever leave for the NFL?

Common Sense

• View Profile
    Re: 2017 College Football Season
    « Reply #151 on: January 15, 2018, 10:33:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • He's a college coach and in my opinion, the best ever.

Alabama is paying him more than most NFL teams and he's in a college atmosphere and athletic department thats not run by millionaire baffoons like Dan Syner and Jerry Jones. I think he retires at Alabama after winning a couple more titles.

But coming up soon in the CFB post is recruiting season! A lot of big news and incredible talent has signed in the ACC and in Blacksburg. Early enrollees have just moved into their dorms on campus and will be starting practice for the 2018 season. Exciting times!
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32