Author Topic: Super Bowl Tickets - Prices Fall 25% in 72 Hours  (Read 96 times)

Steven

• View Profile
Super Bowl Tickets - Prices Fall 25% in 72 Hours
« on: January 26, 2018, 10:38:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement

Common Sense

• View Profile
    Re: Super Bowl Tickets - Prices Fall 25% in 72 Hours
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • While thats still incredibly expensive...beyond any blue collar salary's worth for a weekend event...I believe that the reason for any fall off the average boils down to this:

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are back. Again. And the average sports fan is getting tired of it. One of my boys (who is die hard Redskins) has said he will not watch the SB with Brady and the Pats in it. I get tired of the whining about cheating and yada-yada but still. The point remains that its not very enthralling to watch Tom Brady win his 519th Super Bowl against a team with a backup QB.

"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
      • View Profile
      • Sleep Apnea: The Struggle To Sleep
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:43:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • While thats still incredibly expensive...beyond any blue collar salary's worth for a weekend event...I believe that the reason for any fall off the average boils down to this:

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are back. Again. And the average sports fan is getting tired of it. One of my boys (who is die hard Redskins) has said he will not watch the SB with Brady and the Pats in it. I get tired of the whining about cheating and yada-yada but still. The point remains that its not very enthralling to watch Tom Brady win his 519th Super Bowl against a team with a backup QB.

Not only that, but when the other team is an NFC East rival team, that makes it even tougher to wanna watch. I'll still watch the Super Bowl, because I haven't missed one since 1982, but I'm getting extremely tired of seeing the Patriots in it year in and year out.

Steven

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • This is one Super Bowl where I hope both teams lose.

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
      • View Profile
      • Sleep Apnea: The Struggle To Sleep
    « Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 04:04:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • This is one Super Bowl where I hope both teams lose.

All three teams. Officials included.

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 04:08:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • I think New England wins again. I think the Philly D will give them some trouble but honestly Nick Foles cant have another nearly flawless game in him.

Yeahhh....I'm more excited about NHL and Daytona testing.
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32