Author Topic: NFL 2016 Season  (Read 12552 times)

Riggins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2017, 05:02:41 PM »
Apparently the Patriots are that good,never seen an NFL team so good for so long...no matter who wins the SB.
I think the Falcons can beat them though....predict a high scoring game but think somehow Brady and the hoodie get it done again.

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »
belichik is getting up there with lombardi and chuck noll as greatest coach of all time.falcons have a decent defense,best the pats have played in awhile.i think the pats win also and brady wins mvp. i think it will comedown to turnovers.
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

Riggins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2017, 05:26:31 PM »
I just can't bet against the Pats so I am going with 34-27 my pick for SB score.

superman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2017, 08:09:02 PM »
I am taking experience in this Super Bowl. Patriots and Brady get ring #5 on Sunday.

New England  35   Atlanta  31

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2017, 06:14:45 PM »
going with the hoodie and the man with the best looking wife in the nfl,brady and BB today,41-27.nice to see grand ole flag by johnny cash kick off the super bowl pre game intro.long live the man in black.
albert einstein

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2017, 06:37:31 PM »
good to see a true hero,george bush 41,flip the coin to start the super bowl.
albert einstein

superman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
I have watched on TV all but the first 5 Super Bowls and I have to say that last night's game was the best ever. Brady, with his 5th Super Bowl title and most career wins (208) by a QB in NFL history is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL.

Riggins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2017, 06:38:47 AM »
I have never seen anything like that,I almost went to bed in the 3rd qt,if it had been anyone else losing like that I would have but Brady and Bellechick are the greatest duo of all time in the NFL.There is no argument after last night's comeback.I was off one point on picking the correct score lol.

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2017, 06:25:37 PM »
great game.everybody is blaming the falcons offense,hell the defense went to sleep.belichick and brady are getting to be as familiar as peanut butter and jelly.
albert einstein

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2017, 06:47:47 PM »
atlanta had 52 seconds left when they got the ball back and basically wasted it.bet they regret just not really running any decent plays  when they look back too.
albert einstein

Bill Wyatt

• Administrator
  • Duriora Virtus
    • View Profile
    • bwyatt.com
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2017, 07:06:35 PM »
Not a Pat or Falcon fan so I didn't really have a tail to wag in this one, but hands down - this was the best Superbowl I have ever seen and I've seen all but 2 of them.
It's a happy enchilada... (John Prine)

Solon

• View Profile
NFL 2016 Season
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2017, 05:18:07 PM »
I didn't have a favorite in the game either, but I leaned toward Atlanta since they have never won. Still, I never felt Atlanta was safe. Brady and the Pats just have this ability to come back so I watched every minute. What an incredibly rewarding experience for a fan who just loves the game. There were a bunch of remarkable catches and critical plays. You never knew which would be decisive. Just, WOW!

There have been some great games in the past, but this one created a new record for wins so it is truly historic.
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken