Author Topic: Nascar 2017  (Read 6139 times)

Common Sense

• View Profile
Re: Nascar 2017
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Advertisement
    Truex deserves it- beyond a reasonable doubt. He has OWNED this season.

I'm pulling for Brad Keslowski. Been a fan of his since the Busch/xfinity series when Jr. brought him in the drive for JR Motorsports.

But. I have a sneaking suspicion that Kyle Busch is going to win the race. And I hate that. And I want to be wrong in so many ways!
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

Riggins

• Administrator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Anybody but Kryle Busch.

LpMv2407

• View Profile
    « Reply #77 on: November 17, 2017, 01:06:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • my heart says truex. my head says harvick.

LpMv2407

• View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: November 20, 2017, 11:46:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • that was a fun race. glad truex pulled it out. maybe they will reconsider shuttering the #77 since the 78 won the championship with a 2-car team. there are a lot of talented drivers out there without rides.

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: November 21, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • that was a fun race. glad truex pulled it out. maybe they will reconsider shuttering the #77 since the 78 won the championship with a 2-car team. there are a lot of talented drivers out there without rides.

Carl Edwards comes to mind!
    "It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." - POTUS #32

LpMv2407

• View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »
  • Publish

Carl Edwards comes to mind!

i just read something the other day about him. I think you'd have more luck talking tony out of retirement. he just sounds really content but he did say he may try to run a dirt car locally in missouri this year.

Next on the racing Calendar - The 2018 Chili Bowl!!!
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:32:49 AM by LpMv2407 »

Common Sense

• View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: November 22, 2017, 07:35:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • I just figured that guy has been SO CLOSE the title!

He tied it with Tony Stewart a few years back but the tie went to Tony as he had another win during the regular season.

Then last year he was one of the final 4 drivers in the running at Homestead.

He's got to be yearning to win the title and now there are more teams with great equipment and crews.