Author Topic: Netflix  (Read 7109 times)

Riggins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
Defenders is marvel comics series with Daredevil,Jessica Jones,Nick Cage,and Iron Fist team up.I loved the Daredevil and Nick Cage series,Jessica Jones not so much.I would rather have Electra.

I loved Jessica Jones! Haven't watched Nick Cage yet, and I've been very slow with getting through Dare Devil. Also started Iron Fist just last week. I like it pretty good. Is Defenders on Netflix now? I haven't even paid attention.
Comes on aug 18

cubsfanbudman

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2017, 07:40:17 PM »
what about longmire?rumour is,most of the cast is gonna die.
"the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it\'s limits"
albert einstein

Skinsguy

• Hail To The Redskins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »
Defenders is marvel comics series with Daredevil,Jessica Jones,Nick Cage,and Iron Fist team up.I loved the Daredevil and Nick Cage series,Jessica Jones not so much.I would rather have Electra.

I loved Jessica Jones! Haven't watched Nick Cage yet, and I've been very slow with getting through Dare Devil. Also started Iron Fist just last week. I like it pretty good. Is Defenders on Netflix now? I haven't even paid attention.
Comes on aug 18

Finished Iron Fist this week. Watching Luke Cage before I start on Defenders. Still want to get through season 2 of Daredevil before I start Defenders. Wouldn't mind seeing Electra as well.
No matter how much we may disagree, doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion nor your freedom to speak it. Doesn't mean I don't have to agree with it either.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Solon

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2017, 02:13:14 AM »

Icarus is a movie about the doping scandal that hit the Olympics last year. It was overlooked to some degree because of the election year focus. It is an incredible movie because of the relationship between the movie maker. an amateur cyclist, and the Russian chemist at the heart of the scandal.
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken

Solon

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Today at 04:10:50 AM »
I couldn't give up on Westerns after finishing Longmire, so I watched Godless. I liked it much better than expected. I am usually a harsh judge of contemporary Westerns.  Godless was definitely loaded with modern social perspectives but had old school themes running through it. It even pays homage to Shane. The weird part is that it was filmed in Turkey, but I never had a clue until I read the credits.
On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.
...H. L. Mencken